Details about the Model 6010A Capacitance and Tan Delta Testing Set
Specifications for the 6010A Capacitance and Tan Delta Testing Set
Automatically Displays: Capacitance, watt loss, power factor, test current and active power.
Accuracy: tan/delta ± (0.1% rdg + 0.4 % range) Cx: ± (1%rdg + 1.00pF)
Maximum Resolution: 0.0001pF
Tan/Delta Range: 0.001% resolution
Tan/Delta Test Current Range: 10uA-1A
Internal HV selectable voltage range: 0.1-10kV
Maximum Output Current: 200mA
Selectable Test Frequencies: 50Hz, 60Hz
Automatic, Dual Variable Frequencies:
45/55Hz, 47.5/52.5Hz, 57.5/62.5Hz, 55/65Hz
Power Supply: 120VAC 60Hz
148F to 1048F @≤90%RH
- Selectable manual and automatic test methods
- Internal high-speed microprocessor control
- Integrated High-Voltage supply and reference capacitor
- Stable readings, even in electrically noisy environments
- Variable-frequency technology eliminates power frequency interference
- High-voltage dielectric loss function
- Integrated grounding detection feature
Supplied with manual, test cables, printer paper, power cord, spare fuse, two safety interlocks and accessory case.
See the product features video on YouTube here.
Basic 6010A use. Link to video on YouTube
6010A being used in the field. Link to video on YouTube
Take a look at all our related products here.