Details about the Model 1100 Micro+Ohmmeter 100A.
Specifications of this Micro-Ohmmeter
Measurement range: 0 to 20mΩ
Maximum resolution: 0.1μΩ
Selectable current output: 100A, 80A, 50A, 30A
Accuracy: ± 0.5% rdg +1μΩ
Power Supply: Internal lithium battery
Charger input: 100V to 240V
Charging time: Approximately 3 hours
Operating environment:14°F to 122°F ≤90% RH Non-condensing
- 5.6 inch Super-Industrial, graphical color LCD
- Broad resistance measuring range
- Four ranges of output current
- Intelligent power management auto shut-off feature
- USB, RS232, and power supply charging interfaces
- Open-circuit, and over-temperature protection
- Heavy-duty, rugged test leads
Supplied with carrying case, manual, test leads and battery charger.
1-year parts and labor warranty
Take a look at all our ohmmeter options here.
Learn more about ohmmeters and their history on wikipedia here.