Details about the Amblyonix Model 1051WR Winding Resistance Ohmmeter, 50A
Specifications of this Winding Resistance Ohmmeter
Measurement Range: 0 to 20kΩ
Minimum Resolution: 0.01μΩ
Selectable output current: 20mA, 100mA, 200mA,
1A, 2A, 5A, 10A, 20A, 50A, and Automatic Output
Accuracy: 0.2% of reading, ±0.1μΩ
Communications: USB, Dual RS485
Internal Memory: Stores up to 99 data records
Input Power: 120VAC ±10% 60Hz ±1Hz
-4°F to 104°F @ ≤80%RH non-condensing
- Six-inch color touch screen LCD
- Broad resistance measurement
- capability (0Ω to20kΩ)
- Temperature compensated measurements
- On-board micro-printer and USB interface
- Dual RS485 communication interfaces
- Automatic simultaneous six-winding measurements
- Selectable manual and automatic test profiles
- Single and three-phase measurement connections
- Continuous and instantaneously rated output
- Fixed and automatic current output from 20mA to 50A
Supplied with manual, test cables, power cord, two 10A fuses, printer paper, packing list and warranty card.
See the product features video on YouTube here.
Take a look at all our winding resistance ohmmeter options here.
Learn more about ohmmeters and their history on wikipedia here.