Since most electrical equipment problems are caused by insulation breakdown, regular testing is a key component in identifying potential issues before they become catastrophic failures. Featuring the latest in pulse width modulation technology, the Model 4120A employs a high frequency power source and feedback circuits to produce a stable, high voltage output with low ripple.
High-frequency and high-voltage rectifier diodes make the cylinder compact and lightweight and result in an extremely efficient device. The complete set weighs under 45 lbs!
- Pulse width Modulation (PWM) technology
- Stable, high-precision voltage adjustment
- Comprehensive nanosecond threshold protection
- Unique Metal oxide test function
- Adjustable overvoltage protection feature
- Current limiting resistor for capacitive load testing
- Shielded HV micro-ammeter accessory
- Shorting rod for grounding output after testing
For complete details, see https://repaircalibration.com/product/model-4120a-dc-dielectric-test-set/